TÍR NA NÓG LOCAL LEGENDS
AN NFT EXPERIENCE
At Tir na nOg, we have created an exclusive members-only club for our loyal and committed customers.
Membership to this club comes in the form of an NFT (non-fungible token).
All holders will receive amazing deals on food and drink as well as have exclusive access
to events and giveaways hosted by Tir na nOg. For more info, please read below.
LOCAL LEGENDS BENEFITS
1. 20% OFF all food & drink
2. Diver Meal Deal: Bring 2 guests, get 1 meal for free*
3. Monthly FREE buffet
4. Monthly prizes & giveaways
5. Annual VIP Legends Party**
*Conditions apply to larger groups, with a limited number of free meals applicable. Speak to management prior to ordering for full details
**Not all Legends are born equal. The annual event is reserved for those who meet specific requirements. Ask management for details
LOCAL LEGENDS FAQ
1. Bali to Gili Trawangan via Fast BoatKey Facts: Budget to Mid-Range Pricing Services Run Multiple Times Daily Several Departure Locations Total Travel Time: 2-4hrs (not including travel time from hotel to the port) This is the most popular transportation option. There are well over 20 operators running routes from several different ports in Bali, taking customers to Gili Trawangan. These services run every single day of the week. The prices vary greatly, as does the comfort, travel times, departure times, reliability and customer service. The trip is at best 2hrs long, and sea conditions can vary, so people who do not like boats, may want to consider option 3. You can book online with this excellent and easy-to-use website: www.gilibookings.com. Is has all the information you need regarding route options, departure times, pricing and more. Our personal recommendation for fast boat operators is Gili Getaway or Bluewater Express. Both are slightly more expensive than the average price, but they provide the most efficient services, are reliable, have the best safety standards and go that extra mile to look after their customers. It’s worth every penny. Trust us!
2. Bali to Gili Trawangan via Slow FerryKey Facts: Budget Option Services Run Once Daily One Departure Point in Bali (Padang Bai) Departure at 10am, Arrival at ~5pm Not a pleasant trip Total Travel Time: 7-8hrs (not including travel time from hotel to the port) This was once a popular route, since there used to be limited access to Gili Trawangan, and only several very expensive fast boats making the trip between Bali and Lombok. However, with fast boat operators slashing their prices, you’d have to question why it would even be an option these days. Reserved only for the hardened traveler, or those looking to experience “traveling like a local”, it’s become less and less popular. The only time it is a potential savior is when the fast boats are not running due to weather conditions, but the ferry can still operate, allowing a route back to Bali if the flights are all full. The ferry departs from Padang Bai in Bali at around 10am daily. It cruises for 5hrs or so, finally landing in Lembar harbour, in Southern Lombok. You then take a 90-120min drive up the coast, seemingly stopping constantly for no apparent reason, before arriving at Bangsal Harbour, where you catch a local boat (30-40mins) to Gili Trawangan. By which time, you’ll be desperate for a Bintang! And we have plenty of that.
3. Bali to Gili Trawangan by FlyingKey Facts: Mid-Range to Expensive Pricing Services Run Several Times Daily Departure from Bali International Airport Flight Time Only 25mins Airport transfer in Lombok to Gili Trawangan is 2-2.5hrs Total Travel Time: 4-5hrs (not including travel time from hotel to the airport) This option is reasonably popular these days, since the wide variety of flight times available versus the small window of fast boat departure times means you can onward travel to Gili Trawangan the same day as arriving in Bali easier by plane than by boat. The journey consists of a short 25-minute flight, followed by about a 2-3hr transfer time from Lombok airport to Gili Trawangan. This can be done in 2 ways: a. Airport Transfer Arranged by Tir na nOg This is easily arranged if you provide us with your date & time of arrival, flight number, number of passengers and lead passenger name. There will be someone waiting for you at the airport in with a name board of the lead passenger. You will be escorted to a nearby private Air Conditioned car, and driven 2hrs north to a small harbour called Teluk Nare. Here, you will hop onto a speedboat for 10minutes, which will complete the final leg of your journey, and you’ll have arrived on Gili Trawangan. Prices vary depending on time of day/night and number of passengers, so please email us for exact pricing. The total cost for 2 people one way is Rp800,000. b. Travelling independently from the Airport to Tir na nOg If you prefer to attempt to find us yourselves, have an adventure and save a bit of money, you can opt to travel using public transport and taxis. The easiest option is to take a taxi (always use Bluebird taxi’s only) from the airport to Bangsal Harbour, and then wait for a public boat (they leave when they are full) to take you across to Gili Trawangan. The crossing takes approximately 30-40mins. Be aware that the last boats to Gili Trawangan depart from Bangsal at around 4:30pm, sometimes earlier. This option will take at least an hour longer, requires more thought and planning, and will cost approximately Rp500,000 for 2 people.
For any further questions, please send us an email.